Souvenaid 125ml x 4 Vanilla
Item Code: 385107
- Souvenaid is a medical nutrition drink that nutritionally supports memory function in the early stages of Alzheimer's disease.
- Nutritionally supports memory function in early Alzheimer's disease.
- Contains Fortasyn™ Connect, a patented combination of nutrients which supports the growth of brain connections.
- Is backed by 20 years of evidence based research, supported by an extensive ongoing research program.[1-3]
Has been shown to be safe and well tolerated alone or in combination with Alzheimer's disease medication.[1-4]
What makes Souvenaid so unique is its patented formula known as Fortasyn™ Connect, a combination of nutrients which provide the nutritional building blocks to support growth of brain connections.
- It takes time for these nutrients to be taken up and used by the body, so there is no noticeable effect straight away.
- Therefore, it is important to keep taking Souvenaid every day to ensure a continuous and adequate supply of important nutrients for the brain.
- Proven to nutritionally support memory function in early Alzheimer's, when taken daily for at least 6 months.[1-2] A unique formula which provide the nutritional building blocks to support growth of brain connections.
- Backed by 20 years of evidence based research, supported by an extensive ongoing research program.[1-4] Safe and well tolerated alone or in combination with Alzheimer's disease medication.
- Souvenaid Connections support program available, helping everyone to experience the best possible outcomes.
- Free from gluten-containing ingredients and low lactose.
- Available in cappuccino, vanilla or strawberry flavour.
- Souvenaid® can be stored in a cool dry place and is stable for 12 months when kept under these conditions.
- Once opened, a bottle of Souvenaid® should be closed, kept in the fridge and consumed within 24 hours.
- We recommend drinking an entire bottle of Souvenaid® at once to ensure that the correct amount is taken each day.
- Souvenaid® is ready to drink and can be taken straight from the bottle, through a straw or poured into a glass depending on personal preference.
- It tastes best served chilled so we suggest keeping a few bottles in the fridge.
- It may help to take Souvenaid® at the same time each day.
- For example: in the morning with breakfast.
- This should make it easier to remember to take it each day as it will become a habit.
- Souvenaid® should not be heated, frozen or mixed with other drinks.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)