Gaviscon Peppermint Relief 24 Tablets
Item Code: 219258
- Gaviscon was the first remedy of its kind available in Australia.
- It contains sodium alginate, which is naturally derived.
- It is classed as an “alginate” which means that it forms a “protective layer” over the stomach contents which helps to prevent acid coming back up into the oesophagus (food pipe).
- As such, it is fast acting and has a soothing effect, lasting up to four hours.
- It is effective at treating the classic symptoms of heartburn (a burning pain in the chest and mild acid regurgitation).
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Do not use if cap and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)