Daktarin Cream 2% 70g
Item Code: 112941
- Use Daktarin cream for fungal infections and associated bacterial infections of the skin and nails.
- Daktarin cream contains Miconazole nitrate 2% w/w.
- Use Daktarin Cream to treat infections such as Athlete's Foot, Dhobie Itch, Intertigo and infected nappy rash.
- Areas where Daktarin Cream can be used include: Hands, Nails, Feet, Outer Ear, Trunk and Groin.
- The moisturising properties in Daktarin also help to soothe cracked and red skin.
- [How does Daktarin Cream work?] Daktarin Cream works in two ways.
- The active ingredient in Daktarin Cream is called Miconazole nitrate.
- Miconazole nitrate destroys the fungus and also can kill some of the associated bacteria that might be present.
- The moisturising properties in Daktarin Cream help to soothe and soften any areas of skin that are cracked or reddened from the infection.
- [Important!] -Do not use Daktarin Cream if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- -Talk to your doctor first if you take oral anticoagulants such as warfarin.
- -Consult your doctor first if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- -Do not let Daktarin Cream get into your eyes.
- -Be sure to read the enclosed leaflet fully before use.
- Miconazole nitrate 2% w/w • PEG-6 • PEG-32 • Glycol Stearate • Oleol Macroglycerides • Liquid Paraffin • E210 • E320 • Water.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)