Blackmores Evening Primrose Oil + Fish Oil Capsules 100
Item Code: 62050
- Blackmores Evening Primrose Oil + Fish Oil contains omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids, which are important for the structure and function of cell membranes and growth of skin and hair.
- Halal Certified.
- [Features and Benefits:] -Natural source of omega 3 and 6.
- -Important for reducing inflammation.
- -Important for structure and function of cell membranes.
- -Important for maintenance of general health and wellbeing.
- Important for skin and hair growth.
- [Additional Information:] Evening primrose oil (EPO) is a source of the omega-6 fatty acids gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and linoleic acid (LA).
- Fish oil is a source of the omega-3 essential fatty acids, EPA and DHA.
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and substances made from them, are components of nerve cells and substances known as prostaglandins and leukotrienes.
- Prostaglandins and leukotrienes are important in immune function, smooth muscle function, platelet aggregation and inflammation.
- These fatty acids have an anti-inflammatory action because prostaglandins and leukotrienes derived from them have less inflammatory activity than prostaglandins and leukotrienes derived from other types of fatty acids.
- Fish oil inhibits triglyceride synthesis in the liver and so helps to lower fats (triglycerides) in blood, therefore supporting a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- -If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) 50mg providing gamma-linolenic Acid (GLA) 500 mg.
- Fish Oil (Natural) Containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 150 mg as: 500mg.
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 90mg.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 60mg
- No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)