Blackmores Bio Iron Advanced 30 Tablets
Item Code: 29811
- Blackmores Bio Iron Advanced is formulated with a low constipation form of iron which is well tolerated and gentle on the digestive system.
- It supplies a form of iron with superior absorption if taken as directed compared to some other forms of iron including ferrous sulfate.
- It helps reduce fatigue and tiredness caused by low iron intake.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
- All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete.
- However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings on a product before use.
- Active ingredients per tablet: Iron (II) glycinate (iron 20mg) 76.
- 88 mg, Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 170 mg, Betacarotene 1.
- 35 mg, Folic acid 300 microgram, Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 50 microgram, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6, pyridoxine 5 mg) 6.
- 08 mg, Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1.
- 3 mg, Brassica oleracea var viridis (kale) leaf powder 111mg equivalent fresh leaf 1g.
- Take 1 tablet daily with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)