Blackmores Bio C Chewable 500mg Tablets 50
Item Code: 01242
- Blackmores Bio C Chewable is a great tasting chewable form of vitamin C with no artificial sweeteners.
- [Features and Benefits:] -Buffered with mineral ascorbates making it gentle on the stomach.
- -Contains citrus bioflavonoids extract to to boost its vitamin C action in the body.
- -Contains no artificial sweeteners.
- -Reduces the severity and duration of colds.
- -As a potent antioxidant it helps to protect against free radical damage.
- -Promotes wound healing via its role in collagen production.
- -Helps to maintain capillary health.
- [Additional Information:] The human body does not manufacture its own vitamin C and so it must be sourced from our diet.
- Stress of all kinds, including ill health and emotional stress, increases the excretion of vitamin C from the body and may increase the need for this vitamin.
- If dietary intake is low, or the individual's need is particularly high, vitamin supplementation may be of benefit.
- Vitamin C is involved in hundreds of biological processes.
- It is important in immunity as it is involved in the function of white blood cells and antibodies.
- It is beneficial when dealing with the symptoms of the common cold.
- Vitamin C is involved in the manufacture of collagen, an important protein in the body.
- Collagen is a structural protein found in cartilage and tendons, and it helps to support blood vessels.
- Due to its role in collagen manufacture vitamin C is necessary for wound repair.
- Citrus bioflavonoids have been shown to support capillary function by reducing fragility of capillary walls and improving capillary permeability.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- -Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones).
- Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi.
- -If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use.
- Ascorbic acid 200 mg.
- Sodium ascorbate 200 mg.
- Calcium ascorbate 175 mg .(Total vitamin C 500 mg).
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract 10 mg
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)