Blackmores Bio C 1000mg Tablets 31
Item Code: 01207
- Blackmores Bio C 1000mg is a high potency formula containing citrus bioflavonoids extract to help boost its action.
- Vitamin C also helps to reduce the risk of cell damage attributed to free radicals.
- Contains citrus bioflavonoids extract to help boost its action in the body.
- Buffered with mineral ascorbates making it gentle on the stomach.
- Contains vitamin C and natural sources of rosehips and acerola.
- Reduces the severity and duration of colds.
- Helps to support skin suppleness and elasticity via its role in collagen production.
- Is an antioxidant, which helps protect against free radical damage.
- Promotes wound healing.
- Maintains capillary health.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones).
- Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi.
- Always read the label.
- Ascorbic acid 400 mg,Sodium ascorbate 350 mg,Calcium ascorbate (equiv.
- to vitamin C 1000mg) 400 mg,Total vitamin C 1000 mg ,Citrus bioflavonoids extract 25 mg,Rutin 50 mg,Hesperidin 50 mg,Rosa canina (Rosehips) extract equiv.
- to dry fruit 250 mg,Ma
- Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
- At the onset of cold symptoms the dose may be increased to 3 tablets a day.
- Children 4-12 years – We recommend Blackmores Bio C® Chewable.
- Not to be used by children under 4 years
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)